Why Broker For Your Ontario Home Insurance
- Flexible deductibles
- Easy home insurance payment plans
- Expert advice to help understand and manage your risks
- From modest to mansions guaranteed low rates with discounts too numerous to list
- Bundle with your automobiles or recreational items for greater savings
- Optional credit rating for even additional savings
- Understand what is insured and what is not
- Variety of options for valuables and special types of property
- Diligent claims advice to help keep future premiums minimized
Home & Auto Insurance Bundles For Ontario Residents
At INSUREPLUS™, we want to ensure you’re getting the best, most affordable rate for your house insurance in Ontario. Which is why we offer home and auto insurance bundles to residents in the Ontario region, combining the two types of insurance packages together to in turn save you time and money on your policy. As most home owners also require auto insurance, combining these two policies together makes it easier for us, and cheaper for you. And, as auto insurance is mandatory for all Ontario drivers, combining the two policies together, ensures you’re doing the right thing by yourself and the law.
How Much is the Average Cost of Home Insurance in Ontario?
At INSUREPLUS™, we know every home is individual and unique, as are the home’s owners. And, because no two homes, or owners situations are ever the same, no two insurance policies are the same either. It’s important for homeowners to understand that there are many different premium, features, benefits, limitations, and exclusions that are important to your specific situation. Therefore, there is no real average cost of home insurance in Ontario, as there are many factors that come into play when an insurance broker is determining the price of your Ontario house insurance.
From the location of the home; its neighborhood, to the cosmetic influences inside and outside of the home, see our list of factors that impact home insurance costs in Ontario below.
Factors That Impact Home Insurance Costs in Ontario
There are many main factors that influence the prices associated with home insurance in Ontario, and some of these main factors include;
- The type of home you own; insuring an older home may be more expensive as there could be more risks associated with the condition of the home
- Your neighborhood; every neighborhood in Ontario is different to the next, some may have a higher crime rate than the others, or they may experience worse weather conditions than the next suburb, therefore, no two home insurance policy costs are ever the same.
- Past claims made to the home; if you’re new to the home, the previous owners may have already made several claims, therefore, this will may affect the future home insurance costs.
- Cosmetic factors; such as the condition of the home’s roof, the types of plumbing and electrical systems installed; are they modern and new? When was the last time they were replaced or updated?
These factors, although very generic, could affect your home insurance costs when applying for Ontario home insurance. However, residents needn’t worry. With over 40 years of experience, INSUREPLUS™ will ensure you receive the right type of insurance coverage, at the right price.
Is Home Insurance Mandatory in Ontario?
Unlike other types of insurance policies, such as car insurance, home insurance in Ontario is not mandatory. If you’re a homeowner and you don’t have home insurance, it is not illegal and you are not breaking any State, or Government Laws. However, to avoid risks and to ensure your most prized possession is well taken care of regardless, it’s highly recommend that homeowners obtain insurance for their home, to ensure their covered in the event of an emergency, accident or an unexpected situation. We believe, having quality home insurance coverage just makes sense for all homeowners.
Not sure if you need home insurance? Contact our team of expert home insurance brokers today, and we’ll provide assistance and can answer any questions you may have.