Why For Your Small Business?
- No call center here! You will appreciate working individually and personally with dedicated, professional Ontario Insurance Brokers available on an unlimited time basis for the very best advice in person, by telephone or email. We have only YOUR best interests in mind!
- Helpful, expert advice from Small Business Insurance Professionals
- Easy Ontario Small Business insurance payment plans – monthly, credit card, EFT and more
- Fast, flexible document management for timely insurance certificates and polices
- Save time, save money and have all of your commercial insurance needs managed by dedicated professionals
- Fast, friendly and expert advice from our team of professionals
- We will help you understand and manage your risks and what is insured and what is not
- Premium savings now and greater future savings by ensuring you have the right coverage. There are few things more expensive than an uninsured or under-insured loss!
- Diligent claims management and advice to help keep future premiums minimized
- Proud partners with most of Canada’s Leading Small Business Insurance Companies
There are Many Types of Small Business Insurance
Different businesses require different coverage. Depending on the nature and size of your Ontario small business and the industry you operate in, you may require additional, unique or specialized coverage. After properly assessing your business risks, exposures and insurance needs we work with you to ensure your business is properly protected. Here are some of the some of the types of policies we may suggest for you:
- Small business, premises liability and products liability insurance
- Professional or Errors or Omissions liability insurance
- Commercial auto insurance
- Non-owned automobile liability
- Flood and Sewer Back Up
- Extended business income insurance
- Cyber/data breach insurance
- Employers Liability (even if you have WSIB)
- Directors and officers insurance
- Umbrella insurance
What Is Small Business Liability Insurance?
Small business liability insurance is considered the most important type of insurance available. Whether it was your “fault” or not, if you are accused of causing bodily injury or property damage, you may be held accountable (sometimes whether you are “legally” liable or not!). For your insured business operations and activities, if you are sued for allegations of bodily injury or property damage your business liability insurance pays both to defend you (whether or not you are legally responsible) as well as the monetary judgement if you are held responsible, up to your policy limits. It covers the operations and activities of Ontario businesses, and their employees while acting within the scope of their duties.
All Ontario small business needs adequate liability insurance. Even if you are doing something you think is low risk or innocuous and with minimal revenues, just one small mistake or even an allegation, can result in a lawsuit and put you into financial ruin.
Group Benefits For Small Business – Protect and Save!
At INSUREPLUS™, we offer group benefits for large and small businesses in Ontario, providing quality insurance options tailored to suit your businesses needs and goals. Group insurance allows you to attract and reward a strong, loyal group of employees who would benefit from extra incentives like; health and life insurance, hospital coverage, dental care, personal life insurance and more. This type of insurance is very suitable for small businesses as it provides a wide range of protection and benefits, ideally for small groups of 2 – 50 people.
With INSUREPLUS™, we can provide you a tailored group benefits insurance policy that suits your Ontario small business, and staff entirely. Interested in our group benefits insurance policies? Get in touch today, and our team will provide great coverage and great rates